The LyriQ Assistive Reader
The LyriQ Assistive Reader is designed to assist people living with blindness or vision impairments: this scan-and-read device scans printed documents and reads them out-loud. It is spectacularly fast, extremely accurate, and very easy to use. With the LyriQ, you can read a book, an envelope, the letter that came in it, a prescription label and anything else.
Place the document on the device’s base surface: the LyriQ will immediately scan it and start reading the contents out-loud: no waiting, pressing buttons or any other ways of getting frustrated. The interactive and responsive LyriQ takes a couple of seconds to start reading.
The LyriQ Reader Advantages
- Simple: place the printed page on the LyriQ Reader’s reading surface and start listening to the contents
- Responsive: immediate result and feedback. No getting lost, no confused waiting
- Compact: fold flat, store like a laptop
- Intuitive: minimal actions are necessary to make use of other (basic, few and important) device features – convenient large tactile buttons support and assist every step of the way
- Bluetooth-enabled: connect to external speakers or hearing aids
- Battery / AC powered: all-day lasting battery allows taking the device from the living room couch, to the kitchen island and outside to the patio for relaxed and pleasant reading; or plug into an outlet, if sitting close by.
The LyriQ Reader KeyPad
The LyriQ Reader Keypad gives more options to navigate the text via additional buttons. The LyriQ Reader Keypad is wireless and snap-attaches to the back of the device.